Click Here for Our July Newsletter!
Welcome to Old Brockway Golf Course!
“A Lake Tahoe Golfing Tradition”
- Family owned and operated since 1978
- Features towering Jeffery pines with majestic Sierra and Lake Tahoe views
- Enjoy more than 3400 yards of quality golfing experience, including two par 5 holes
- The tight fairways and the postage stamp greens are reminiscent of golf in an era gone by
- Built by Harry Comstock and designed by renowned Scottish architect John Duncan Dunn
- Home of the 1st Bing Crosby Golf Tournament 1934 – 1935
- 1st 9-hole golf course in country to become an Audubon cooperative sanctuary