Club House Address
7900 North Lake Blvd.
Kings Beach, CA 96143
About Kings Beach
Kings Beach is located on the California side of north Lake Tahoe in Placer County. The Tahoe City and Kings Beach areas are referred to by many as "Old Tahoe." Clustered near the large, sandy, public beach are recreational amenities, picnic tables, barbecue pits, and benches with unsurpassed lake views. Kings Beach also has a wide variety of lodging and dining options.
From Sacramento and Bay Area
- Take Highway 80 East and exit onto Highway 89, in Truckee, towards Squaw Valley and North Lake Tahoe.
- Stay on Highway 89 past Squaw Valley until you come to the traffic light in Tahoe City.
- Go straight through the traffic light - you are now on North Lake Blvd. (Highway 28).
- Stay on North Lake Blvd. (Highway 28) for about 8.5 miles and turn left onto Brassie Avenue before the traffic light at Highway 267 in Kings Beach.
- Take Highway 80 West towards Reno and Sacramento and exit onto Highway 267, in Truckee, towards North Lake Tahoe.
- Stay on Highway 267 for about 15 miles until you reach the traffic light at North Lake Blvd. in Kings Beach.
- Turn right at the traffic light and then an immediate right onto Brassie Avenue.